× Members

DLA Tribunal

• cosmic gateway
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 weeks ago #53530 by cosmic gateway
DLA Tribunal was created by cosmic gateway
Hi had my tribunal today, the pannel only got my response to the dla report to refuse me DLA 10 min before we went in, BUT IT WAS SENT WEEKS AGO. They have requested a new tribunal date be set so they can go through my bundle and a copy of my medical records from my gp is this normal to request medical records?. I can understand they have not had time to read my response to the DLA refusal if they recieved it 10 min before and the supporting letters from my OT and GP 10 min before, but do they normally ask for your medical records?? Any one had this Cheers :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #53594 by Lyn
Replied by Lyn on topic Re: DLA Tribunal
I have my tribunal hearing next Tuesday, I got hold of my medical records once I decided to appeal,your post has just told me that I did the right thing; if I were you, if you haven't got any professional help, get it now from CAB or the likes, ask your doctors receptionist for a copy of your records going back to when your illness started, you may have to pay for them, but hopefully it will be worth it, and, NO-ONE ever advised me to get medical records, but I think it would be good advice to anyone going to appeal.
Good luck

• cosmic gateway
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 weeks ago #53599 by cosmic gateway
Replied by cosmic gateway on topic Re: DLA Tribunal
Thank you Lyn for your help I will do as you suggest x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.