× Members

Good or bad news?

• Korky
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #53680 by Korky
Good or bad news? was created by Korky
Afternoon everyone luv Korky.

Does anyone know if receiving a letter from DLA saying they are going to request a report from my consultant if it is good or bad news?

Also had to see a professor in orthopaedics yesterday, will send me a copy of his report and I will send it to DLA when I receive it.

Also see my consultant orthopadeic foot surgeon on 27th April. To have my name put on a wating list for a subtalar joint fusion.

Will I still be able to send DLA a copy of these even if it goes over the 8 weeks they said I would have to wait or would it be too late then because they have already made the decision?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #53700 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Good or bad news?
Korky

My take on this is that the Decision Maker is actually doing there job and reviewing all of the evidence rather than just accepting the ATOS medical report, so I would see it as a positive thing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Korky
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #53732 by Korky
Replied by Korky on topic Re:Good or bad news?
:woohoo: Thank you Gordon.

I might be getting some good news soon then I hope. :lol:

You moderators really are clever finding things out for everyone who writes to you. :)

I really appreciate what you do for me, and so does everyone else I bet. :)

Thank you for replying to all my messages, you really are kind and considerate. I will hopefully have a happy message for you soon. I hope so from your reply it looks promising anyway. :woohoo:

Keep up the good work luv Korky. B)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.