× Members

New IB Tests?

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #54017 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:New IB Tests?
Hi Spectralis

IB claimants get 'converted' to ESA by undergoing the WCA test, so the test will apply to you when you are given your reassessment.

Good luck

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #54022 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:New IB Tests?
h bennett wrote:

I have read the guides and I still am having problems understanding! The new esa 50 form from march 2011 does not show the amount of points awarded for each answer. Therefore is the verdict not decided on a points basis, any more? And if it is still dependent on points received how do i find out the points awarded for each descriptor, please?

No, the ESA50 does not mention points at all, the ESA guides in the Members area have the relevant points for each test and its variants.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• rayisfun@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #54128 by rayisfun@hotmail.com
Replied by rayisfun@hotmail.com on topic Re:New IB Tests?
Ok thanks for the information. I'll have a look at the test.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.