× Members

benefit help

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #54190 by mike1983
benefit help was created by mike1983
hi i calim incapacity benefit i ve been on it long term for my mental health issues which are self harm,clinical depression,epilespy and autism.

im just really confused with all these threads am i going to be put on JSA or something and those stupid work programme which i think is for JSA or do i just have to wait for my medical go there with my mom and wait the outcome as i suffer from autism so i need things explaining to me in a simple way i can understand.

please help :( :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #54196 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:benefit help
Mike

If you use the "My Discussions" button above, you will see all of the previous posts you have made, many of them, and there replies, have already dealt with this question in some detail.

If you still have questions after you have looked at these then come back to the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.