× Members

ESA Medical

More
12 years 10 months ago #57984 by Jennifer Gray
Replied by Jennifer Gray on topic Re:ESA Medical
Maggie I don't believe in luck but I will be praying you get a response and soon.
Jenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #57987 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic Re:ESA Medical
Maggie, I admire your patience :) Please get onto your local Mp for some help and support.
Good luck.
x

More
12 years 10 months ago #57999 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:ESA Medical
Jenny & Suzy3 I am very grateful for yours & everyones good wishes for me.
Keep smiling :)
maggie

• realfaithuk
12 years 10 months ago #58109 by realfaithuk
Replied by realfaithuk on topic Re:ESA Medical
sent a from but ones area dwp letter says i still get inceom support with a date of 2013 on it, then medical serivces sent the from to fill in and i confused as new medical info says to ill to ever recover from my illnes lasting over 5yrs and trying to get my gp at home vist , worried i get no help , by 8th june atos says i need to send thier from in, but why was i sent this in ist place? esa5o from, and no time to get local cpn nhs dr to reinsate me, and nhs compaint being delt with by icass of the local cmht not helpping me, and so will this look like i well when i not and having need of three carers a day i cant go to any centre either , wonder if one is bale to seek appeal of being sent a from, without evidance i should be sent one,as this means a medical , which i was expemt from before and not got better but wrose?

More
12 years 10 months ago #58113 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA Medical
realfaithuk

As I understand it from your post.

You are currently receiving Income Support because of ill health and you have now been sent an ESA50 form to complete?

The Government are moving everybody receiving IS because of ill health to Employment Support Allowance over the next three years.

You clearly need assistance in filling in the form, do you have anyone who acts on your behalf? Can you contact your local CAB or Welfare Rights, they don't normally make home visits but they may be able to make an exception in your case.

Given the timescales, I think you should contact ATOS Medical Services and ask for an extension of the return date for the form.

Let us know aht happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• toggleuk
12 years 10 months ago #58120 by toggleuk
Replied by toggleuk on topic Re:ESA Medical
:ohmy: As I understood previous posts, I thought the Govt had just started in April this year the migration of IB to ESA and that those on IS due to illness would be amon the LAST to be migrated? Yet Gordons recent post to realfaithuk seems to infer that someone on IS for illness was ALREADY being transferred to ESA right now? Can Gordon or someone please clarify if the IS to ESA has already started too? :blink:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.