× Members

DLA

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #54337 by Lyn
Replied by Lyn on topic Re:DLA
Well done, I had my tribunal hearing today, 4 people present, judge,doctor,layman & DWP representative, OMG I thought, oddly enough, only the layman was scary, doctor asked some questions and was very nice, judge asked questions, also very nice,DWP was only there to put forward why I shouldn't get DLA, with my evidence,letter from doctor & medical records, it all went well, got highest rate mobility & lower rate care, 30mns chat & less than 5mns for decision to be made, so don't be too scared, I was the same as most at first, but I soon realised that being honest was easy for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #54340 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic Re:DLA
Well done Anne and Lyn on winning reasonable awards at your tribunals today :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.