Login FormClose

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1


Form used by DLA to request info from doctor 9 years 3 months ago #54327

Is there a form which the DWP uses when it writes to a doctor to get information about a patient who's claiming Disability Living Allowance?

If so then is there a link because I can't find anything in the member's area here.

Thank you.

(There is a form called ESA113 for info about ESA claimants but the one I am looking for is the equivalent for DLA claims.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Form Heading