× Members

middle rate dla andlow mobility and the esa

• jason47
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #54409 by jason47
hi, i am on middle rate dla and low for mobility, the middle rate is for mental health, if i am found to fail the esa medical, what will happen to my dla, i have been on it for 2 years now and ib for 10 years,any suggestions welcome, yours jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #54418 by Gordon
Jason

ESA and DLA are seperate benefits given for different reasons (illness vs care), so there would no direct impact.

However, there are areas where the criteria for the two benefits overlap, the obvious one being walking, and therefore, discrepancies between the two claims could cause a re-assessment of DLA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• jason47
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #54446 by jason47
thankyou very much, i'm trated for acute panic dispoder,acute affetive disoreder ,acute anxiety disorder and ocd, i find it difficult to want to live most weeeks let alone have to panic which i am doing now, nvever mind all this new stuff. yours felling manic

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.