× Members

Renewal Form Question

More
13 years 1 week ago #54428 by blueamber
Renewal Form Question was created by blueamber
Ive just had my latest renewal form and have been getting mid rate care and full mobility for 6 years due to major post operative problems, arthritic and several other problems. Now I notice they have this little pre-form questionnaire and the the last question asks If you need dialysis at home, blind or deaf, had both legs amputated above the ankle or severely mentally impaired - if not you are not likely to qualify for DLA but you can still fill in the form and claim!

Is this trying to put people off - Im panicking before I even open the main form!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 week ago #54440 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Renewal Form Question
Hi, that is disgraceful! Just burn it and pretend you never read it and fill out your form!

And good luck :)

More
13 years 1 week ago #54662 by blueamber
Replied by blueamber on topic Re:Renewal Form Question
Just curious has anybody else had and read this guide booklet with their recent renewals it just doesnt make sense?

• RachelPotter
13 years 1 week ago #54670 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Renewal Form Question
www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/...lasset/dg_181620.pdf

Hi, I've just found the form you received. It really is nothing to worry about. The question you refer to, the last one, only needs concideration if you have answered no to all other questions.

Hope this puts your mind at rest.

Best wishes,
Rachel :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.