× Members

Tribunal Cancelled!

• apicke4
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #54757 by apicke4
Tribunal Cancelled! was created by apicke4
After all the stress they have put me through, I've been sick with worry all week, I've just had a letter this morning to say they have cancelled my hearing on Monday. No reason given except due to 'unforeseen circumstances'. They say they will re-book asap. I have phoned Welfare Rights to check they are aware as they are going to represent me and they haven't heard from Tribunal re my case but said they have had notification that 2 more hearings have been cancelled later next week that they were due to attend again no reason given. Anyone else had this and how long can I expect to have to wait for another appeal date as I've been waiting 16 months so far?

Kind Regards
Angie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bad Back Bill
13 years 2 weeks ago #54772 by Bad Back Bill
Replied by Bad Back Bill on topic Re:Tribunal Cancelled!
Hi Angie,
two ESA tribunals cancelled at short notice 7-3-2011 and 1-4 2011 but I have only been waiting five months possibly the post code lottery effect or maybe many other cancellations in the pipe line, excuse given on each occasion one of the tribunal panel had to withdraw and no replacement was available. Annoying when many arrangements regarding travel etc. had been put in place , last cancellation only one days notice given notification received in the post.
It's bad enough having to fight ATOS decisions let alone coping with the mind games that follow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.