× Members

My transfer IB to ESA

More
12 years 8 months ago #64175 by Adrianmidwales
Replied by Adrianmidwales on topic Re:My transfer IB to ESA
Hi

He used the Euro one but he didnt show me the result and he only asked me to blow once not 3 times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 8 months ago #64186 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:My transfer IB to ESA
Adrianmidwales wrote:

Hi

He used the Euro one but he didnt show me the result and he only asked me to blow once not 3 times.

Hi ADW, my partner gets readings of around 250 on the EU scale, should be around 600.

I'm surprised the HCP didn't give you the result.

You will have to request your ESA85,to find out.

Here is a link to peakflow readings which you may not have seen, may be helpful in the future.

www.peakflow.com/top_nav/normal_values/index.html

cheers

bro58

• Ranald
12 years 8 months ago #64222 by Ranald
Replied by Ranald on topic Re:My transfer IB to ESA
I am beginning to sse a pattern. I too saw a doctor, and he didn't use a PC, it was all handwritten!

I hope that is a good omen for you, i passed my WCA first time. The doctor even told me he would recommend to the Decision Maker that i be passed!

• bro58
12 years 8 months ago #64223 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:My transfer IB to ESA
I am rather confused re : the hand written reports at assessments reported on this thread.

I thought that reports were only hand written at "Home Assessments", and LiMa software was used at ATOS centre assessments.

I know they did not use LiMa on the Aberdeen and Burnley trials, but why now?.

Could it be that posters are witnessing the HCP's writing the new PSS ESA85S reports?

Curious?

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 8 months ago #65252 by Adrianmidwales
When I asked the Dr why no computer he did say that ATOS where not using computers at any of the medicals at the center I attended. Maybe it is some kind of Internal comparison between computerized and manual medical results. Now that would be a nice stat to see.

Still no result yet from DWP but doubt it will be much longer.

More
12 years 7 months ago #65621 by Adrianmidwales
Had the result yesterday and was put in the support group, that was the good point.
I have no idea as to the length (I understand this is not given anymore)so I have requested a copy of my medical to see what was said about review. The other confusing thing was on the rate of payment it said only guaranteed until Dec 2011.Will have to check that also.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.