× Members

I am so dippy !! ESA home visit was today!!

More
13 years 5 days ago #55197 by lochlisa
well, I got confused and thought my ESA home visit was tomorrow, but it was today.

Had a very nice gentleman who took his time and asked me loads of questions about my mental health and how it affected my everyday life. He wrote tons and tons and basically looked like he was quoting me word for word on his forms.

Spent some time on the chronic fatigue as well and the limitations.

Asked the questions about cooking, cleaning, getting out of bed etc and how much my carer did for me.

Was only here about 40 mintues. Fingers crossed that I get my ESA sorted now !

Lisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 days ago #55269 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic Re: I am so dippy !! ESA home visit was today!!
Glad to hear it went well. Hope you get the Support Group, Lochlisa!
Cheers, Pen.

More
13 years 4 days ago #55287 by lochlisa
Replied by lochlisa on topic Re:I am so dippy !! ESA home visit was today!!
how soon can I ask for a copy of the medical report?

Lisa

More
13 years 4 days ago #55315 by Gordon
lochlisa wrote:

how soon can I ask for a copy of the medical report?

Lisa

You need to wait until a decision has been made and then you should be able to request a copy over the phone.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.