Login FormClose

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1


benefits 9 years 2 months ago #55245

i am sick and on dla hrc, lrm income support and my wife gets carers allowance we also get ctc and child benefit

my wife wants to go self employed and start her own company , i want to know what benefits we will be albe to get as i wont be working only she will

also is their anybody who i can contact who can advise me further

also as this is a new business we dont know what we will be earning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:benefits 9 years 2 months ago #55247


You need to speak to the CAB or a Welfare Rights Officer who can sit with you and go through all of the scenarios with you.

Habe a look at the following links.




Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Form Heading