× Members

Advice on filling in ESA50 Questionnaire.

• bro58
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 days ago #55411 by bro58
Hi,

On page 5. of the ESA50 questionnaire it asks the following :

"Tell us when you where or will be in hospital, how often and what for".

"Please tell us about all your hospital visits here".

Now I can't fill in about any future appointments until I am required to post the ESA50 obviously.

However, does the other part of the questions mean only as an In-Patient, or all visits including regular reviews at consultants clinics.

If so how far back do you go? my history goes back 13 years.

I see 3 different consultants on a regular basis, if I had to note all these visits, it would take up about another 7 pages of A4.

Any advice would be appreciated.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #55420 by Gordon
Bro58

It is for both in-patient and out-patient appointments during the previous and next three months. There is slighly more detail in the ESA guides, but not much :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 days ago #55463 by bro58
Thanks Gordon,

thank god we only have to go back 3 months.

So if that's the case I'll again have to leave that section until if and when I am required to post it as it is a rolling situation re past 3 months.

cheers

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.