× Members

Mods can i direct my MP to this site!!

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #55528 by millymoo
Mods can i direct my MP to this site!! was created by millymoo
Hi mods

As you may be aware in my previous posts i have got my MP and a counciler coming to see me today at 4pm with reference to my housing problems. I was wondering if it would be ok to direct my MP to this site so that he can see how upset and scared we all are with regards to our disabilities. He may already be aware of this site but if not it would certainly enlighten him on how the decisions the government are making are seriously affecting our lives. I will enlighten him about how i feel and the fact that at christmas i did wonder if i could continue. I also considered ending my misery as you can only be kicked so many times. But hey i have bounced back up again and am ready for the fight.

I would really appreciate your comments on this!! Looks like his visit may take a little longer than he anticipated, but they are not leaving until i have finished. I am quite nervous about it but i am ready for them!!

Mm :) xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 11 months ago #55534 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Mods can i direct my MP to this site!!
Good luck Mm :)

• pata1
12 years 11 months ago #55535 by pata1
Replied by pata1 on topic Re:Mods can i direct my MP to this site!!
Hi Millymoo,

You are more than welcome to direct your MP to this site.

Let us know how your meeting goes today.

Good luck.

Pat. :kiss:

More
12 years 11 months ago #55536 by billkruse
Replied by billkruse on topic Re:Mods can i direct my MP to this site!!
Perhaps we should point out that non-members can view the forums without logging in? Moo's MP et al can view the forums without needing to become members. Good luck today Millymoo :-)

More
12 years 11 months ago #55537 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Re:Mods can i direct my MP to this site!!
Lots of luck, will be thinking of you at 4
Keep strong

Carole

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #55538 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:Mods can i direct my MP to this site!!
Hi

Thank you for that and i will post as soon as my meeting is over. I am scared but i need to ensure that we are all heard and i have made loads of notes. I may never get this chance again so i am definately making the most of it. I don't want them to help me just to shut me up, i need them to understand what they are doing to all of us that are sick and disabled and take it back to Cameron!!!

Mm :) xx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.