× Members

Refused ESA

• sanhong
13 years 1 day ago #56073 by sanhong
Replied by sanhong on topic Re:Refused ESA
Thank you Derek for your kind help.

So at the moment, I will leave this representative in Blank ,I didn't put yes or No there.IS it OK?

I almost filled the GL 24 form and I will write a separated letter to them based on your suggestion and the materials from our website.

When I filled the ESA questionnaires in January ,I haven't accessed our website yet, so maybe I didn't fill it properly at that time period. I don't know whether I still have time to make collection in appeal later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 day ago #56081 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Refused ESA
Hi Sanhong

It's fine to leave it blank or say that you don't have a representative. If you obtain a rep later your rep will write to the DWP or Tribunals Service with a letter from you authorising them.

Good luck

Derek

• normterstep
13 years 1 day ago #56087 by normterstep
Replied by normterstep on topic Re:Refused ESA
Friend of mine has been classed as fit for work. In the report he asked for, it stated that he exercises everyday on his wii! He doesnt even own one!

More
13 years 1 day ago #56092 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Refused ESA
Could he not have been assessed playing imaginary tennis on an imaginary Wii?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.