× Members

ESA points system

More
12 years 11 months ago #55908 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:ESA points system
Hi Rexy
Contact your job centre plus & ask to be sent a copy of the Decision Makers report which will have the details of the points scored.
maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #55909 by wetpaints
Replied by wetpaints on topic Re:ESA points system
Hi in support group after tribunal have to go for another medical should I contact jcp and ask for copy of decision makers report maybe Icould use this as evidence for new assesment. thanks

More
12 years 11 months ago #55914 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA points system
wetpaints

You need to get the Statement of Reasons relating to the successful Tribunal.

This is available from the Tribunal Service, you'll need your case number as a reference.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Rexy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #55934 by Rexy
Replied by Rexy on topic Re:ESA points system
Many thanks for all responses. I did ask for a Statement of Reasons & was told this was Page17 & 18 of the medical report. I have also repeatedly asked how many points awarded after medical (I will use your info & work out for myself) but kept getting told you don't get points!! As a matter of interest how many points do you need to be in support group? I will ask for Decision Makers Report as suggested by maggie. Again, many thanks, Rexy

More
12 years 11 months ago #55935 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA points system
Rexy

You need a minimum of 15 points across all of the ESA tests to be eligible for the WRAG.

The Support Group is not points based, you need to meet one or more of the criteria, these are listed in the ESA Guides in the Members area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Rexy
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #55938 by Rexy
Replied by Rexy on topic Re:ESA points system
Thank you. That's cleared up my confusion. I though it was all points based. I obviously have more than 15 as I've still got ESA so I will now go over my medical report alongside the criteria & go from there. Golly - it's a minefield. Thanks again, Rexy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.