× Members

IB/ESA Questionnaires - No relevant Section.

More
12 years 11 months ago #55683 by John Mac
Dear forum Members,

I have looked at the copies and information in the members section with reference to the ESA and IB Questionnaire forms.

There does not appear to be anywhere on these forms to put details of my medical condition of Vertigo and dizziness unless it is classed as a mental health problem.

Can you advise where you would suggest I should put the details of my condition that affects my mobility on a daily basis and prevents me working due to the physical problem and safety issues.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Regards

jdaraf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #55686 by Gordon
John

Can't answer for IB50, although these should not be issued any more, but for ESA50, page 3 is for "You and your illness".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• kittykit
12 years 11 months ago #55702 by kittykit
Also if it affects your ability to do any of the activities (say walking up and down steps for example) then you could mention it under the "more details" section of that question too I imagine!

• originaldave
12 years 11 months ago #55708 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:IB/ESA Questionnaires - No relevant Section.
John Mac wrote:

Dear forum Members,

I have looked at the copies and information in the members section with reference to the ESA and IB Questionnaire forms.

There does not appear to be anywhere on these forms to put details of my medical condition of Vertigo and dizziness unless it is classed as a mental health problem.

Can you advise where you would suggest I should put the details of my condition that affects my mobility on a daily basis and prevents me working due to the physical problem and safety issues.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Regards

jdaraf

Knowing the DWP what you say is wrong with you will get you sent for an interview as a steeple jack ;)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.