× Members

membership renewal

More
12 years 11 months ago #56521 by carole
membership renewal was created by carole
My year membership to B&W is due for renewal around middle of May, how do I go about renewing for a further year
Thanks

Carole

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #56531 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:membership renewal
Hi Carole,

You should receive an email from us 3 days before your renewal is due offering you a substantial discount for prompt renewal.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 11 months ago #56533 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Re:membership renewal
Many thanks Steve

More
12 years 11 months ago #56537 by Jennifer Gray
Replied by Jennifer Gray on topic Re:membership renewal
Hi Steve

I renewed my membership in the last two months but never received an email offering a discount in fact I paid more than last year . Although it is worth every penny.
Jenny

More
12 years 11 months ago #56547 by papasmurf
Replied by papasmurf on topic Re:membership renewal
Steve Donnison wrote:

Hi Carole,

You should receive an email from us 3 days before your renewal is due offering you a substantial discount for prompt renewal.

Steve

It is possible to make that three days into three weeks. I came back from holiday last year and found not only had my menbership expired I had lost posting rights to this forum.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.