× Members

Help Needed Please Thankyou

• moondancer
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56789 by moondancer
Replied by moondancer on topic Re: Help Needed Please Thankyou
Hello Survivor,
Just quote I cannot find nothing on here for Severe Trauma as that is what my son as Thankyou for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moondancer
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56791 by moondancer
Replied by moondancer on topic Re:Help Needed Please Thankyou
Thankyou Dave,
the form as a box saying can the person help themselves so I will be putting no then they will send someone round as I am going to be is appointee Thankyou for all your help

• moondancer
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56792 by moondancer
Replied by moondancer on topic Re: Help Needed Please Thankyou
Thankyou Rachel,
I in no way feel abandoned we have had a very difficult year losing my step-father trying to fight for D.L.A for him 2 heart attacks diabetic insulin and they said NO my son loved his Grandad he was 0nly 58 not old he was ill and they knew my son gets very worked up angry and is hard to calm down and this D.L.A form needs to be done by me so I just did not want the D.L.A to refuse my son as he needs it and how soon do I need to get it back it runs out 1st september he only recieved it 3 days ago Godbless

• originaldave
12 years 11 months ago #56819 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Help Needed Please Thankyou
moondancer wrote:

Thankyou Dave,
the form as a box saying can the person help themselves so I will be putting no then they will send someone round as I am going to be is appointee Thankyou for all your help

Happy to help, reading your later post what you call severe trauma ... could well be called also Post Tramatic Stress IMO What Drs is he under ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.