× Members

Fit Note Question relating to ESA award

More
12 years 10 months ago #56707 by cmarie510
Fit Note Question relating to ESA award was created by cmarie510
Hello again,

I am sorry to bother you with this question but the information phone number (0845...) is not allow calls through at this time.

I have been awarded ESA and you be aware that I am just sending in the ESA50.

My question is, my fit note is up as of the 9th of May, I do have a new one do I send originals all the time now to ESA office in Glasgow? I have read the note they sent to me but I really cannot find anything regarding future fit notes/their requirements regarding this.

Thank you again for your help.

Kindest regards,
cmarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 10 months ago #56719 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Fit Note Question relating to ESA award
Hi cmarie, yes send them in to the DWP office.

I would send them in their envelopes and registered post.

Best wishes,
Rachel

More
12 years 10 months ago #56755 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Fit Note Question relating to ESA award
ooooooh! I have sent the sick note in but not as you suggested: in their envelope (I didn't seem to have one in my first letter back from ESA) and NOT registered.

Nevermind. So ESA should provide envelopes and it is best to send things to them registered - IN THE FUTURE...?!

Thank you very very much for your time.
cmarie

• RachelPotter
12 years 10 months ago #56775 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Fit Note Question relating to ESA award
Hi, maybe just my paranoia!!

I think it's fine if you don't but I just think maybe in the future it will just set your mind at rest if you copy things and use registered post. The envelope shouldn't matter.

Best wishes,
Rachel

More
12 years 10 months ago #56781 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Fit Note Question relating to ESA award
cmarie

The key thing is to copy the contents and obtain proof of posting.

There is a debate :) as to whether you need to send it Register Post or simply obtain a certificate of posting, the latter being free.

Gorodn

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.