× Members

Returning to Work

• Dave
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #56957 by Dave
Returning to Work was created by Dave
I need some advice as I am awaiting my ESA appeal (which according to them should be in July), but I may have a chance of a driving job in June (if I am lucky),if by luck I did get the job would I still be able to appeal as I have lost money while waiting and would like my day in court to say my piece.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #56964 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Returning to Work
Hi Dave,

Yes you can still pursue your appeal.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 11 months ago #57022 by julesg
Replied by julesg on topic Re:Returning to Work
Returning to work should not effect your appeal, My appeal took 9 months and I had returned to work 6 weeks before it was heard. Just be very clear in your Tribunal that you are talking about how you were at the time of the medical...I got my back money, but it did take awhile...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.