× Members

DLA

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57162 by elizabeththe1
DLA was created by elizabeththe1
If you have been awarded DLA at the highest level of both components, can you expect to be sent a form and/or attend a medical examination? If so, what form would these take? Thank you.

Modedit: Moved to Questions forum. Gordon
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #57166 by elizabeththe1
Replied by elizabeththe1 on topic DLA indefinitely
Sorry, my previous question should have asked what is going to happen to DLA recipients if they have been awarded the benefit indefinitely? I really need help with this please; I am severely ill and terrified.

More
12 years 11 months ago #57167 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA
beelabo

There are no changes to DLA at the moment and those that are planned will not come into effect before 2013 at the ealiest, assuming that they come in effect at all.

I would not worry about what might happen at the moment, nobody really knows anything, and most of what is being bandied about is purely guesswork.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 11 months ago #57169 by elizabeththe1
Replied by elizabeththe1 on topic Re:DLA
Gordon, it was very sweet of you to reply. Thank you so much for your help, beelabo.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.