× Members

Forum now open again

• pata1
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #57295 by pata1
Forum now open again was created by pata1
Hi All,

The Benefits, Questions, Problems and results forum is now open again.

However, this forum (the Benefits Discussion forum) will remain closed for the present, so that the moderators can concentrate on what are generally the more pressing issues members face.

This means that whilst moderators will still deal with queries about ESA, IB and DLA problems there will not be anywhere on the site to discuss future issues such, as the introduction of PIP or universal credit or to post about benefits news.

Any off-topic posts will not be published. I do realise that there will always be a grey area when it comes to what is and isn’t off-topic, but moderators’ decisions will be final.

We are introducing a comment system later this week which will allow anyone who is registered with the site to comment on most news articles that we publish in the future. This will at least give you some opportunity to pass on information and opinions.

I do apologise for the loss of the Benefits Discussion forum, but for the moment it seems the only way to ensure that the most important forum stays up and running.

Please email any comments about this issue rather than attempting to post them in the forum.

Many thanks,

Steve

Mod edit: Regretfully in error, I deleted a post which removed Steve's OP which is re-posted above
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by pata1. Reason: Original post by Steve deleted by me in error, so reinstated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pata1
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #57299 by pata1
Replied by pata1 on topic Re:Forum now open again
Hi All,

Sorry for my mistake, but just to add to Steve's original post, please do not also use the 'Report to Moderator' (RTM) feature to post queries about the temporary closure of the Discussion Forum.

Full details of when to use the RTM feature are posted HERE

Thank you for your cooperation.

Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.