× Members

ESA Medical

• julie
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #57465 by julie
ESA Medical was created by julie
I was given ESA back in Decembter 2009 and been receiving the allowance since, then in December 2010 i received new forms to fill in for a reassement, which i did and sent back, but have still not had a letter for a medical but still receiving benefit does this mean they was fully satisfied with my details on the new forms. Has any one been dealt with the same?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 11 months ago #57468 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:ESA Medical
julie wrote:

I was given ESA back in Decembter 2009 and been receiving the allowance since, then in December 2010 i received new forms to fill in for a reassement, which i did and sent back, but have still not had a letter for a medical but still receiving benefit does this mean they was fully satisfied with my details on the new forms. Has any one been dealt with the same?

Hi,

Sorry to say it could also mean they have not got around to dealing with your renewal as yet. It can depend on the workload of ATOS/DWP in the area in which you live.

The only way to find out for sure would be to contact the Benefit Centre/JC+ office dealing with your claim, or as benefit is continuing to be paid you might want to 'let sleeping dogs lie' as it were.

Pete

• Metallichick
12 years 11 months ago #57469 by Metallichick
Replied by Metallichick on topic Re:ESA Medical
Tou'll probably still have to go to the medical? I started getting ESA 9th March & by the 14th April i had my medical but my brother has been on ESA for almost a year but still waiting for his medical. I think its probably different time scales for different areas, depending on how busy your area is.

Mandi x

• julie
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #57475 by julie
Replied by julie on topic Re:ESA Medical
thank you Pete, I think I will just carry on and wait to see if they send for me, its just every time I get any post I still think is it here today thank you again x

• julie
  • Topic Author
12 years 11 months ago #57476 by julie
Replied by julie on topic Re:ESA Medical
thank you Mandi for your reply does everyone on ESA have a review every year? and a new medical do you know?

• Survivor
12 years 11 months ago #57478 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:ESA Medical
People on ESA have assessments at different intervals, depending on what the Atos practitioner said at the previous assessment.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.