× Members

Telephone call from Benefit Centre

• Germantrude
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #58119 by Germantrude
Telephone call from Benefit Centre was created by Germantrude
I have received my first letter from Benefit Centre - it states that from the date of the letter they will ring me within 2 weeks - Friday is my deadline. In the letter they say they will telephone me and talk about how this change will affect me and to answer and questions i may have. The letter states that they will ask me some questions to confirm my identity. The letter the states that after the call they will send me a questionnaire to complete with details of my illness or disability. This questionnaire is called Limited Capability for Work.
What i would like to know is how to answer the telephone call? But since i am still waiting for the telephone call deadline Friday 27th May 6.00pm. Will i have to ring them as i don’t really know what to say. Please help ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #58121 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Telephone call from Benefit Centre
Germantrude wrote:

I have received my first letter from Benefit Centre - it states that from the date of the letter they will ring me within 2 weeks - Friday is my deadline. In the letter they say they will telephone me and talk about how this change will affect me and to answer and questions i may have. The letter states that they will ask me some questions to confirm my identity. The letter the states that after the call they will send me a questionnaire to complete with details of my illness or disability. This questionnaire is called Limited Capability for Work.
What i would like to know is how to answer the telephone call? But since i am still waiting for the telephone call deadline Friday 27th May 6.00pm. Will i have to ring them as i don’t really know what to say. Please help ...

Hi,

I take it this is with regards to the migration from IB/IS to ESA.

The phone call just explains the system and answers any questions if you have any.

It might be worth reading the Understanding Employment and Support Allowance guide via the link at the top of the following page:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

This explains all about ESA and the processes involved.

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by pete17971. Reason: spelling

• Germantrude
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #58124 by Germantrude
Replied by Germantrude on topic Re:Telephone call from Benefit Centre
Thank you - i am in the process of sorting that out...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.