× Members

ESA Evidence.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58734 by kerryman
ESA Evidence. was created by kerryman
Hi
Would a Evidence bundle sent to ATOS along with your ESA 50 Form be automatically passed onto the Decision Maker after the Medical.

Or would it be prudent to send copys to the Decision Maker as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #58736 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA Evidence.
Hi Kerryman

It would be best to send a copy of the evidence to the decision maker. In fact there is no guarantee that the Approved Disability Analyst will even read it, although the decision maker is obliged to.

Regards

Derek

More
12 years 10 months ago #58745 by kerryman
Replied by kerryman on topic Re:ESA Evidence.
Thank you for your prompt answer,I am really not that bothered if the ATOS Medic Reads the evidence, just wanted to know if they were likly to pass it onto the Deicion Maker.

We have nearly 5 cm's of evidence 50 sheets, and we made the fundimental error of not putting my NI No DoB and Name on the origionals before we photocopied them.

It looks as though i need to play safe and send two bundles.

Each sheet will now have my NI etc written on doe to a silly oversight.

Please take note everybody, mark your details on the origionals before photpcopying.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.