× Members

dla appeal panel sending doctor to my house

• rapunzel
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #59937 by rapunzel
i have heard and read all sorts of horror stories about these visits.why couldnt they give me an answer at my appeal and what must i expect from this doctors visit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59943 by Gordon
rapunzel wrote:

i have heard and read all sorts of horror stories about these visits.why couldnt they give me an answer at my appeal and what must i expect from this doctors visit.

I can only assume that they felt that the existing medical evidence was not conclusive.

Have a look in the Members as there is a guide to DLA medicals.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 10 months ago #60063 by Brian
hi . ihad a home visit from atos.a lady doctor arrived and the whole thing lasted 90 mins.must say she was very approachable and thought she was acctually a big help, not had results yet but the visit was a simple procedure. good luck

• rapunzel
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago #62132 by rapunzel
Replied by rapunzel on topic Re:dla appeal panel sending doctor to my house
well doctor came to house to see me,he was very nice and chatty.I have had a letter to go back to the tribunual in a few weeks time.Will i get to see his report before i go back?What must i expect on this second visit to the tribunual?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #62149 by Brian
visit was easy but [edited by moderator] my wife who was there and listened to all that was spoken could not beleive the rubbish the doc put in report. maybe they should be fined for all the [incorrect information] in the reports that would create the money to pay all dhss costs.

Mod edit - I have deleted a few words from your post. If you are unclear as to why, please see our FAQ.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by .

• rapunzel
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #66005 by rapunzel
Replied by rapunzel on topic Re:dla appeal panel sending doctor to my house
Doctors report was not that good.Went back to tribunal this morning(and I must say they were very nice)I lost my DLA the whole lot,I had MRC and LRM,we were hoping to get something but came away with nothing.I am now waiting to see why they came to this decision :(

Hi sorry to hear the bad news, re : your DLA.

I have altered your post to lower case, as to members who use software to read posts, block capitals come across as shouting.

cheers

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by . Reason: Edit to lower case

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.