× Members

wrag interview

More
12 years 9 months ago #60133 by nicolesnin
wrag interview was created by nicolesnin
Can anyone tell me why I have to go to the jobcentre for a work related interview? I was placed in the wrag group again a few months ago without (thank god) having to go for another medical. I take strong sedatives to help me cope with panic attacks depression and anxiety and see a psychiatrist a couple of times a year and they make me quite drowsyand I now take imigran which the doctor prescribed that makes me spaced out. I can't understand how they can expect me to get a job while I am on medication that makes me lose concentation so much. Does anyone know what I will be expected to do at the interview which is this afternoon by the way and I am worried sick about it..thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60148 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:wrag interview
Hi Linda,

If you download the guide to getting the best from a work-focused interview from the members area you will find full details of what will happen at your interview.

You cannot be made to apply for jobs as a member of the WRAG, though you can be required to undertake work-related activities.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 9 months ago #60149 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:wrag interview
Hi Linda

I'm afraid all claimants in the WRAG are subjected to work-focused interviews.

Peoples experiences of these interviews vary considerably. Some are expected to take steps towards getting ready for work such as training programmes but many have their interviews deferred for a period of time if they are satisfied that it would not be appropriate to place you on the programme.

I hope this is the case with you.

Good luck

Derek

More
12 years 9 months ago #60151 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic Re:wrag interview
thanks steve. I dont really have much time to go through the work-focused details as i have to go out in half an hour and I doubt the info would stick in my head at the minute. Thanks for the pointer though..
Linda

More
12 years 9 months ago #60153 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic Re:wrag interview
thanks for the reply Derek. I am already stressing as I have to go in half an hour..

linda

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.