× Members

phone call to job centre plus re returned ES50

• stephenjade
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #60190 by stephenjade
I rang the job centre plus as i had not had any correspondence acknowledging my returned ES0 form and 5 weeks had elapsed. I was understandably concerned they might ring to say they hadn't received it and therefore stop my support allowance. However,on ringing, iwas informed they had received it (a renewal by the way) and a letter has been issued informing me that I have no need to attend a medical and I am being kept in the support group. What a relief -I'm sure all this stress exacerbates people's problems. Anyway I don't know how long this award is for but at least I can relax til next time. This site is excellent and I am so glad I am a subscribed member. :) :)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Standardised font.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #60199 by Derek4
Hi Stephenjade

I'm really pleased for you for getting into the support group.

Considering that you benefit can be stopped if an ESA50 is not received you would expect as a courtesy that the DWP would acknowledge receipt of it. I usually phone to confirm that it's been received. The first correspondence I expect from them is a summons to a medical assessment. But as you rightly point out people who are placed into the support group from paper evidence will have to wait a lot longer.

Regards

Derek
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Derek4. Reason: corrected name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.