× Members

Carers allowance

• southpole
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #60684 by southpole
Carers allowance was created by southpole
I currently get 40% War pension with lower standard of occupantion and mobility supplement and a small pension and incapacity.

My look after my father but not claimed carers allowance as he would lose Attendance allowance i think.

I understand thats there is something you claim on carers allowance undelined entitlement or something like that . Not 100% sure what that is.

But if i got that would i get free dental care as that is costing me a arm and a leg.??? and would my father still lose attendance allownace.???

Regards Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #60686 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Carers allowance

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.