× Members

ESA50

More
12 years 8 months ago #60744 by Sandra
ESA50 was created by Sandra
HI
is there anywhere i can download an esa50 so my daughter can slowly do it before her renwal form comes. i have looked on direct.gov but it was a claim form as in when your first claim.

she is getting so nervous and upset about it all she fears the worst will happen to her again and sometimes she feels like she does not want to be here anymore and it stressess her out no end filling in the form and attending the medical where atos do not understand anything to do with mental health or anything for that matter.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #60750 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re: ESA50
Hi Sandra

There's an online version here that can be edited and saved on the computer, and later printed.

Good luck (to your daughter)

Derek

More
12 years 8 months ago #60755 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re:ESA50
thanks for that. where do i find the guide for filling in the form? is this the new form link you have given me?
thanks

More
12 years 8 months ago #60756 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA50
The online version of the ESA50 is the latest print, and the guide(s) you require is/are in the ESA resources.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 8 months ago #60757 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA50
The ESA guides are in the 'help for claimants' link on the left sidebar, or click on the link below.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

More
12 years 8 months ago #60779 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re:ESA50
Thank you for your help.
Is there anywhere i can find the descriptors on the site what atos use to award points?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.