× Members

Some clarification please...

• ktandpete
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #60832 by ktandpete
Some clarification please... was created by ktandpete
Hi,

My ESA has to be in on Thurs 7th July. I have been working through the guides (both mental and physical ones as I have conditions that affect both)and hope to get it all done and sent guaranteed next day delivery by Weds.

The only thing I am not sure about is the section in the physical guide entitled 'How to show you score points even if you can actually do
an activity'
. This section is very relevant to me as I have Fibromyalgia so, whilst I may be able to do things, it will cause pain and fatigue and i may not be able to repeat.

My question is, where this applicable, should I answer 'Yes' and then put details of how it affects me in 'Use this space' or answer 'No' and then put details of how it affects me in 'Use this space'?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Katie x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #60834 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Some clarification please...
Hi ktandpete

As you have gathered either box would be applicable in such situations.

I would prefer to tick the 'no' box to say that I cannot manage the activity as this indicates that I feel I should score points for the descriptor. But the most important thing is to give a detailed explanation of why the activity cannot be carried out repeatedly, which you already intend to do.

Good luck

Derek

• ktandpete
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #60835 by ktandpete
Replied by ktandpete on topic Re:Some clarification please...
Great thanks Derek, right now nose to grindstone...

:-)

Katie x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.