× Members

I Lost My Appeal :(

• Pusscat
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago #60865 by Pusscat
Replied by Pusscat on topic Re:I Lost My Appeal :(
Sorry, I was a little upset by the post by Dave.

Pusscat xx
The topic has been locked.
  • originaldave
12 years 9 months ago #60867 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:I Lost My Appeal :(
Pusscat wrote:

Sorry, I was a little upset by the post by Dave.

Pusscat xx

dont worry my dear I know where your coming from, my question or comment is based on how I see my problems my sight loss was sudden.... but dont see any danger and the advice of talking to the RNIB is because they are the experts, I suspect they will agree with me as we are supposed to adjust

I am fully blind at times cant even see the hand in front and when its a bit better its sometime in B&W :silly: or green :silly: but still see no way the rules as they stand make me a danger :laugh:
  • Pusscat
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago #60870 by Pusscat
Replied by Pusscat on topic Re:I Lost My Appeal :(
Hi

You are very lucky in the way you view your condition.

I have no confidence at all and going out makes me very frightened.

I do not consider myself safe and have had many, many accidents because of my sight loss.

I find it very difficult to deal with and really do not have any coping strategies to help me with it.

Pusscat
More
12 years 9 months ago #60873 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:I Lost My Appeal :(
This thread is beginning to stray off-topic and as the original question has been comprehensively answered, the thread is now locked.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.