× Members

Dla Form

More
12 years 9 months ago #60866 by Sandra
Dla Form was created by Sandra
hi
me again sorry to be a pain.

Is there a form for dla or dla renewal so i can start to fill it in on the computer? is there a link i can have to download please?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60868 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Dla Form

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 9 months ago #60889 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re:Dla Form
thanks for that. i have just tried it and it does not seem to be working. maybe i am doing something worng. is there a link to download it from bebefits and work?
thanks

• Anne
12 years 9 months ago #60893 by Anne
Replied by Anne on topic Re:Dla Form
Hi, I filled mine in online but when I first tried I was having some problems so I rang the help line and they said it depends which browser you are using. If you use firefox it doesn,t recognise that browser maybe give the help line a call.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60901 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Dla Form
Sandra wrote:

thanks for that. i have just tried it and it does not seem to be working. maybe i am doing something worng. is there a link to download it from bebefits and work?
thanks

Are you sure you've downloaded the online version and not the printed one?

The reason I ask is that I just tried it, and like an idiot I was trying to type into the standard printable PDF.

More
12 years 9 months ago #60938 by jaxw17
Replied by jaxw17 on topic Re:Dla Form
I had trouble with my husbands and they sent out a written one. i was told that their system is old and does not sometimes keep up or is compatible with others. did not want to risk doing it all just to lose it in the end. :dry:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.