× Members

MP & ESA

More
12 years 8 months ago #61050 by jacqueline snooks
Replied by jacqueline snooks on topic Re:MP & ESA
I contacted my M.P re DLA appeal.He did respond and wrote to the DWP ,they issued him with a bulk standard reply.He has advised me to go for an appeal.I Don't think he can do much else .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61066 by sfros46
Replied by sfros46 on topic Re:MP & ESA
I have been emailing my MP (Jim Dobbin) who in turn has contacted Chris Grayling, in reply I have twice received the "standard" letter saying how much these reforms are needed and how many disabled people want to work given the chance (or having the rug pulled out from under them).

It would be interesting to know if there is a website out there that has positive postings from sick or disabled people who have now gone back to work.

• Magic
12 years 8 months ago #61077 by Magic
Replied by Magic on topic Re:MP & ESA
I wrote to and visited my Mp complaining aboutthe injustice of the whole system and the treatment my husband was receiving. he wrot to Ian Duncan Smith and to JCP. I do think that, with house of commons letterheads in your file, ATOS staff do treat you with a bit more cation, if not respect,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.