× Members

Appeal

More
12 years 8 months ago #62198 by Elizabeth
Appeal was created by Elizabeth
Hi All,
I have my Tribunal on the 25th August. I have had my CAB advisor send a letter from my GP about my condition but for other reasons he has written a more indepth one since then.Should I also take this latest letter with me? It does contain some of the origina datails in it but has an extra paragraph added, would this still be acceptabe do ou think? Any advise on anything else I can do would be gratefully received. I have Menieres, has any one else gone through this with the same condition ?
Many thanks all x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #62202 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Appeal
If you believe that the further evidence from your GP will assist your appeal, it would be preferable to send it to the tribunals service in advance of the hearing.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.