× Members

been put into WRAG

• clio
  • Topic Author
12 years 9 months ago #62266 by clio
been put into WRAG was created by clio
:unsure: Hi I have had a call from benefits to say I have been put into wrag group for 18mths. question is now I know its not like jobseeker where you have to be seeking work but I have social problems hence not working so how do they expect me to get to there offices for face to face interviews to see how they can help me. the obviously know my health condition so how do i get pass this!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #62267 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:been put into WRAG
Work-focused interviews can if you prefer be conducted by telephone at the discretion of the ESA personal adviser, so you may wish to request WFIs using this method?

Insofar as work-related activity arises, this is arranged through an external provider on behalf of the Secretary of State and the rules for attendance have not as yet been established, but if you are called for interview with the provider, you will need to explain to them the circumstances whereby you would find it difficult to attend their office.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.