× Members

ESA85 Medical Report

More
12 years 8 months ago #63116 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA85 Medical Report
Hi Teresa

I'm very sorry but for some reason I typed ESA50 instead of ESA85 four times in my previous post. :blush: I've now edited the post.

If there is inaccurate information on your ESA85, as you are not appealing you can only complain to Atos.

If information is missing from the report due to data being lost and you are wondering which descriptors you satisfied, I think you need to contact JCP and ask for this information and the documentation relating to your claim.

Regards

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63118 by Towser
Replied by Towser on topic Re:ESA85 Medical Report
If you are claiming Esa at the assessment rate it is £67.50 per week. Additional components Work related activity £26.75 weekly. Support group £32,25 weekly.
If claiming income related ESA add on the enhanced disability premium of £14.05 single and £20.25 couple.
Because of similar wording regarding to your benefit (Hate I would suggest that is deliberate )I would recommend that you clarify what group you are in.

• JohnWilly
12 years 7 months ago #63181 by JohnWilly
Replied by JohnWilly on topic Re:ESA85 Medical Report
anyone requiring to know their points score should ask for their ESA65 as well as the ESA85 report.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.