× Members

WRAG/MP

• originaldave
12 years 8 months ago #63179 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:ESA85/Atos Medical Report - Who do you call...?
Derek4 wrote:

cmarie510 wrote:

Thank you Derek.

What for?

you know nudge nudge wink wink ;)

(I will get my coat) :silly: :silly: :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63183 by cmarie510
Derek,

For a hell of a lot, I'm sure!!
:) :)

Laughs especially. :cheer:

• juliette
12 years 8 months ago #63231 by juliette
Replied by juliette on topic Re:WRAG/MP
Hi
Thanks for your reply original Dave. May I apologise for my lack of knowledge,but what do you mean by the local party staff?
Should I agree that there isn't anything he can do re medical? I suppose I am just trying to rally up support if needed, and if I have to go to appeal. Shall I wait and see,then write to him again and ask if he will support me. Then if he sends me another leaflet,assume he isn't interested,then remind him?I don't want to alienate myself,if you know what I mean!

I am not very savvy re politics and what they CAN and SHOULD do for their constituents,and would like to ask for more guidance here. :blush:

On a good note,my therapist has really pushed the boat out for me and is referring me back to the psychiatrist at the hospital. So I have the CPN,therapist and hopefully report off the psychiatrist too! I am bipolar,but had been just left to rot! In my own words :silly:

All of us NOW are having to really prove our illnesses..And I really DO think that the cons have made a massive mistake,in what they are doing..

Thanks for all the brilliant advise on here and as always,good luck and good health to everyone

Juliette xx

• originaldave
12 years 8 months ago #63240 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:WRAG/MP
juliette wrote:

Hi
Thanks for your reply original Dave. May I apologise for my lack of knowledge,but what do you mean by the local party staff?
Should I agree that there isn't anything he can do re medical? I suppose I am just trying to rally up support if needed, and if I have to go to appeal. Shall I wait and see,then write to him again and ask if he will support me. Then if he sends me another leaflet,assume he isn't interested,then remind him?I don't want to alienate myself,if you know what I mean!

I am not very savvy re politics and what they CAN and SHOULD do for their constituents,and would like to ask for more guidance here. :blush:

On a good note,my therapist has really pushed the boat out for me and is referring me back to the psychiatrist at the hospital. So I have the CPN,therapist and hopefully report off the psychiatrist too! I am bipolar,but had been just left to rot! In my own words :silly:

All of us NOW are having to really prove our illnesses..And I really DO think that the cons have made a massive mistake,in what they are doing..

Thanks for all the brilliant advise on here and as always,good luck and good health to everyone

Juliette xx

local party staff are people working as support staff for the MP he has an office in parliment and in your town
its possible it got opened and answered when it should have been dealt with in a different manner by differnt staff

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.