× Members

Still Waiting......

More
12 years 8 months ago #63133 by Tracy A
Still Waiting...... was created by Tracy A
Morning All....

Well still no news despite my partner winning both his appeals for ESA and DLA over 4 weeks ago.
He is still on assesment rate ESA.
Phoned both dept and neither seem to be able to get cracking on sorting this out.
Did send back a letter to DLA saying he hadn't been in hospital etc, but when we called they said it can take 4 weeks for the letter to reach the right dept... NOW THAT IS SNAIL MAIL.......

My patience are wearing thin.

Tried looking up the complaints managers so I could write to them, but typical the DWP don't make them easy to find, like looking for a needle in a haystack....

So yet more waiting......

Tracy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ALLAN
12 years 8 months ago #63139 by ALLAN
Replied by ALLAN on topic Re:Still Waiting......
hi Tracy A.

won my ESA appeal on tuesday and the judge said to that the clerk of court was sending decision to DWP as we speak.So I will just wait like you,but my fit note runs out on 8th august so if they send me reminder I will ring them and tell them about winning appeal and ive got it black & white and they wont get a fit note.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63189 by Tracy A
Replied by Tracy A on topic Re:Still Waiting......
Hi Alan,
Thanks for your reply.

My partners sick note or fit note (whatever they want to call it) has also run out now, he has been told he needs to send one in or he will be suspended,they have said they have the evidence from appeal tribuneral, but that it takes 6 weeks before they even look at the claim.

I rang DLA this morning, we sent letter back that they asked for saying he hadn't been in hosp etc and tey said it takes 10 DAYS to reach the clerical dept, laughable 10 days to go from the ground floor to 2nd floor same building, now that in slow for internal mail!

My partner is living on £109 a fortnight still it's a good job I work and support him or god knows where we would be.

I hope yours is sorted soon for you..
All the disabled seem to do is fight an unfair system, they think everyone is a scrounger these days..

Tracy.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63192 by billkruse
Replied by billkruse on topic Re:Still Waiting......
You should both be complaining to your MPs about this. These delays are simply not in any way reasonable.

BB

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.