× Members

Copy of esa form and letters to DM query

• sandraC
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #63138 by sandraC
Atos med next week for friend i care for, didnt send a copy of anything to a DM.

Question.1 How do i find out who the Decision maker is? and how can i find out where they are ?

Questions.2. Can i still send copy of ESA50 and letters to the Decision Maker before next Friday 5th Aug Atos medical.

Hoping you can help me asap thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63149 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Copy of esa form and letters to DM query
It is not possible to identify the actual decision maker who will be responsible for making a decision on your friend's ESA entitlement, but he/she will be based at the JCP/BD office which deals with the claim.

You can still send a copy of the ESA50 (although this is not an absolute requirement) and any relevant letters to the JCP/BD office before 5 August, and indeed you can send any evidence up until the date of the actual decision on ESA entitlement. However, as you will be unaware of the date on which the decision will be made, it is preferable to send the additional information as soon as is practicable, but the 5 August date should (this being the operative word) not present any problems.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.