× Members

Still waiting to hear re medical

• nada678
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #63159 by nada678
Still waiting to hear re medical was created by nada678
Hello

I have been waiting for over a month to hear back from Atos/DWP after sending in ESA50.

I sent my form back early, it wasn't due back till August 4th - do you think they dont contact you until after the date the form is due back?

I saw my GP yesterday and she says she hasnt been contacted by anyone.

I have had a couple of phone calls with no message left yesterday and today. As I don't like using the phone and I asked them to write, not phone, I dialled 1471 and both times it said caller witheld number.

Do Atos withold their number if they call? Perhaps it was just advertisers.

Any info would be appreiated. Thank you.

Nada678

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 8 months ago #63168 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Still waiting to hear re medical
nada678 wrote:

Hello

I have been waiting for over a month to hear back from Atos/DWP after sending in ESA50.

I sent my form back early, it wasn't due back till August 4th - do you think they dont contact you until after the date the form is due back?

I saw my GP yesterday and she says she hasnt been contacted by anyone.

I have had a couple of phone calls with no message left yesterday and today. As I don't like using the phone and I asked them to write, not phone, I dialled 1471 and both times it said caller witheld number.

Do Atos withold their number if they call? Perhaps it was just advertisers.

Any info would be appreiated. Thank you.

Nada678

Nada,

If you are concerned that ATOS may not have received your ESA50, is there someone that could ring and check for you, back this querie up with a letter, keep copy. Or simply just send a letter.(keep copy)

You also may be able to contact ATOS by e-mail via their website, link below :

www.atoshealthcare.com/index.php?option=...ion&id=14&Itemid=288

It could just be as you say, that the deadline date is not until 4/8/11.

Have you received any reminder letter from ATOS that your ESA50 is required, as some members have, if not, this could indicate that they already have it.

As for the phone numbers being withheld, as far as I know, ATOS do not withhold their number, but can't absolutely guarantee that.

If your worried, contact them as above.

Try not to worry too much.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 8 months ago #63169 by Marionaqu
Replied by Marionaqu on topic Re:Still waiting to hear re medical
Hi, I am in the same position as you been waiting for over four weeks and I sent my form in at the last possible minute so I don't think when you send in in applies. I phoned them last week because I could n't bear all the waiting any longer and they told me that it was active(who knows what that means) but not yet on the system and I should hear in a few days but still nothing. If I have heard nothing by Saturday I am going to get my friend to call them for me to try and get some news.

I got their number from my local DWP office and they were ok on the phone so if you can handle calling or get someone to call for you it might put your mind at rest. The waiting is hell.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63170 by billkruse
Replied by billkruse on topic Re: Still waiting to hear re medical
Mybe you should be asking your MP to look into this for you. It's MPs who have decided that ATOS should be in this circus so any problems, dump it straight into their lap. If they moan, do as bro58 says in another thread and remind them who they work for.

BB

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.