× Members

IB migration and Permitted Work

More
12 years 8 months ago #63172 by Francis
IB migration and Permitted Work was created by Francis
Well the letter about migration arrived last Saturday and had the phone call this morning which I didn't answer.I have some physical difficulties but my main problems are mental- depression,anxiety and very bad OCD. I have managed to do permitted work for a few years - just 3 hours a week - I can go in any time and finish any time or not go at all. Do I mention this work on the ESA 50 as the DWP already know about it? If so where? Should I attach a separate page? Would it help if my'employer'were to write a letter of support?
I'm in such a state. Last night I lay in bed and just shook.

Thanks for any advice
Francis :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63180 by Twinkle
Replied by Twinkle on topic Re:IB migration and Permitted Work
Hi Francis
Snap! I'm in exactly the same boat as you - Got a letter last wk and a phone call this a.m. informing me that the dreaded form should be with me in 2-3 wks! Oh joy!
I too do permitted work and have done so for the past few yrs, I do 4 hrs p.w. and because of my fluctuating conditions can do the 4 hrs anytime during the wk.
I have Fibromyalgia/CFS, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Insomnia for good measure!
I too am getting stressed and anxious about this - seeing the C.A.B. on Tuesday and my G.P. in the coming weeks. I think I need all the help I can get!
Regards
Twinkle

More
12 years 8 months ago #63182 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:IB migration and Permitted Work
Francis

The following thread discusses this in the context of voluntary work, but the advice would be the same for Permitted Work.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=10&id=61047

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.