× Members

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #63203 by Gordon
michelle3434 wrote:

I have looked at the appeals process documentation on here again,I thought as it was talking about clients it did'nt apply to me.

However, if I am right I think I adapt it to suit my personal needs. It looks like an appeal is a different thing to a revision.

Sorry I am not sure how I address these posts if I should address it to the person who replied or just reply as I have now. I am aware that it is not fair to send all my communication to a particular person.

Please all bear with me until I become used to this, thanks.

I've merged your new message onto your existing thread so that you don't get two answers.

We're pretty informal so don't worry about having to always talk to the same person.

The claim and appeal guides are applicable to all, you just need to look at them in the context of your own disability or illness.

If you have a question, please come back to the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by . Reason: Mod Edit at members request

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63204 by susan5050
Thank you.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63229 by sophiekm
Hi, also new to this, wondering if you can answer my query regarding my husband who is suffering from Ankylosing Spondillitis, oestoarthritis in most of his joints, depression and anxiety. He is currently only receiving low care, no mobility. We recently had an O.T. for him and have had adaptions made to the house for him. His consultant is on board to fill in his bit on the dla form, however he only gets to see my husband briefly, where the O.T. has done an assessment for him. Our Welfare rights officer has suggested that we need more medical evidence before requesting a change of circumstances, or whatever, to get my husband mobility and at least middle care. What should we do next?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.