× Members

support group

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #63236 by mike1983
support group was created by mike1983
what do u have to do to get in the support group do i need to be terminaly ill or be pshyically disabled cos i dnt think atos would put me on support for mental issues even though ive looked at the special questions under mental ones and i fit i think 1 or 2 of them here they are

Because of your physical or mental health condition or learning disability, there would be a substantial risk to the mental or physical health of any person, including you, if you were found not to have limited capability for work-related activity.

and

Because of your physical or mental health condition or learning disability, there would be a substantial risk to the mental or physical health of any person, including you, if you were found not to have limited capability for work.

anything i cant cope with or stresses me out to the max ends up with me self harming but i dunno if that counts it is an illness i think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.