× Members

DLA/ESA

More
12 years 8 months ago #63272 by sue43
DLA/ESA was created by sue43
I have been put in support group for ESA I have CFS and multiple other conditions that vary from day to day. I have applied for DLA 3 times over the last year and have been turned down. I cannot face the thought of an appeal. I just wondered if I am now in the support group for ESA could that help an new application for DLA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #63274 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Re:DLA/ESA
sue43 wrote:

I have been put in support group for ESA I have CFS and multiple other conditions that vary from day to day. I have applied for DLA 3 times over the last year and have been turned down. I cannot face the thought of an appeal. I just wondered if I am now in the support group for ESA could that help an new application for DLA?

Sue
please carry on yes it is not going to be easy but i can tell you memebers on here will help you as much thay can i been a member for a few years now not always able to read and post but all the same you will get the help you need here.
i myself have been at the end of my tether many times but what do i do than i come have a read and see many members success rates and think to myself well i get there iin the end and today hopefuly is my end at 3 :40 this afternoon i have my appeal and hoping its the end of it for a few years at lest rates and think to myself well i get there in the end and today hopefuly is my end at 3 :40 this afternoon i have my appeal and hoping its the end of it for a few years at lest,
Please dont give in go see C A B thay will help you to do the froms and you must use the help pages on the fourm good luck Sue

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.