× Members

Got a response from my MP

More
12 years 8 months ago #64828 by lindat
Got a response from my MP was created by lindat
he is a member of the cabinet so was half expecting nothing after I emailed telling him I'd been put in WRAG instead of the support group and the government says how those in real need will be looked after and that is not happening. that vulnerable people are being treated appallingly etc etc. He asked for my NI and full address... will keep you posted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #64835 by Towser
Replied by Towser on topic Re:Got a response from my MP
We can be heard through our MP.

• millymoo
12 years 8 months ago #64915 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:Got a response from my MP
Towser wrote:

We can be heard through our MP.

I totally agree with you on that 1, i got my MP involved regarding my housing situation and he bent over backwards to help me!! I would never have even thought of involving him had it not been for this site.

Mm :) xx

• Catherine
12 years 8 months ago #64945 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Re:Got a response from my MP
Well done Linda - you have raised a very important issue with your MP/Cabinet Minister.

Best wishes

• tentimes
12 years 8 months ago #65192 by tentimes
Replied by tentimes on topic Re:Got a response from my MP
Well done! Please do let us know what happens :)

• Catherine
12 years 7 months ago #65659 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Re:Got a response from my MP
Hi Linda.

Just to let you know i received a brief but very warm response to the email i sent to Anne Begg MP (Chair of the DWP Select Committee). I was mainly alerting her to some of the particularly worrying welfare reform issues and thanked her for the work she does. As I have said before, I have a lot of respect for her. She also spoke out at the rally on the Hardist Hit march.

Best wishes

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.