× Members

Form doctors get sent regarding ESA

More
12 years 7 months ago #65445 by smc
I recently sent in my ESA50 and have heard from my doctors surgery today that they have had a form to fill in about me.

Can anyone advise what the form asks?

The reason I ask is I am having to have a phone consultation with one of the doctors this afternoon as he wants to "go through a few things with me" as it turns out my usual doctor who knows my history etc... is herself quite unwell and they don't know how long she is going to be off for. So it would be helpful for me to prepare if I knew what the form asks.

Many thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #65454 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Form doctors get sent regarding ESA
HI smc,

I don't think I've seen a factual report form for ESA. But if the form is an ESA113 then there are details about it in this DWP guide .

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Survivor
12 years 7 months ago #65457 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:Form doctors get sent regarding ESA
Here's an interactive version of an ESA113

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/esa113-interactive.pdf

More
12 years 7 months ago #65461 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:Form doctors get sent regarding ESA
Thank you!!!

Interesting that on the list of things they ask Standing and Sitting are not on it!!! Two things my condition causes me to have great difficulty with.:(

More
12 years 7 months ago #65531 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:Form doctors get sent regarding ESA
Well I have spoken to the doctor now and he had filled in most of form from my notes but it was question 4 of the ESA113 that he needed to go through the tick boxes with me and find out reasons why I have difficult with the ones I do.

He also had to see if I could get to an assessment centre alright. I told him I would be given a lift by car. So I expect I shall be receiving a call from ATOS soon! I had just been thinking last night it was two weeks since I had posted the ESA50, wasn't banking on this call from my own doctors mind!!! B)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.