× Members

DLA

• originaldave
12 years 8 months ago #65715 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:DLA
Jima1 wrote:

I had to have two interviews to be a DLA Tribunal Member, one was with the then called Independent Tribunals Service (now called the Tribunals Service) Regional Chairman (now called Regional Judges), and another with a senior lawyer from the Dept of Justice.

When the ITS became part of the judiciary, I had to re-apply for my appointment, again after 2 very 'stiff' interviews and only 70% were re-appointed.

Are you still a JP ?

No too sick .. one of my health problems prohibits me being one .... not my eyes :blink:

stiff is the word I would use too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #65807 by Lorraine
Replied by Lorraine on topic Re:DLA
We will write to tribunal and ask for the explanation. He's been ill for six years. Just wish we had applied sooner as he's now turned 65. I wish we had have had representation as I feel we have had to go through the whole process to learn the in and outs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.